Friday, 28 June 2013

OOTN – Matalan Polka Dot Skater Dress







I recently picked up this dress from Matalan for only £16 and it’s become a firm favourite. It’s such a nice and thick material but hangs nicely in quite a flattering shape. It also is a decent length (score!) – I’m only 5’8, it shouldn’t be this hard to find a dress with a little dignity. I’ve just seen online that they have a variety of colours and think I may have to invest in a few more.

I wore this outfit on Friday night for a pretty quiet night out. Nights out, when you have work at 10 the next day, have lost the appeal and I was home with a cup of tea before 1am!
The backdrop is my new flat so excuse the excess wires etc, things have not found a place yet and it’s also looking VERY white everywhere. The terrible photography skills are courtesy of my lovely boyfriend.

The outfit details


I went for quite a plain outfit but jazzed it up with this mint green Primark belt with the cute gold buckle – 3 for £1.


And of course my 21st birthday Tiffany necklace that never comes off.

Is anyone else a Matalan fan? I find some great gems but the sizes never seem consistent.

3 comments:

  1. Ah that dress is so cute, I love polka dots in summer, they always add a vintage feel to any outfit :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Would never look in Matalan normally but this is a great find :) x

    ReplyDelete