Friday, 12 April 2013

Ikea haul & wish list



I am an Ikea addict. I could spend hours just browsing, planning and wishing. Luckily a few of my friends feel the same.
The other week we took a spontaneous trip to Ikea (mainly for the food), the nearest store is about an hours drive from me so not too close to be there as often as I would like.

I’m moving in with my boyfriend in less than a month (scary!) so went for a look around and to get a couple of catalogues. Of course you can’t come out without a few little things…


SOCKERÄRT Vase - £14

I’m not sure if this is a jug or a vase but it’s a lovely ceramic and looks great with flowers in.


SOMMARFINT Paper napkin - £1

Did I need some flamingo polka dot napkins? I’m not sure.. but for £1 I couldn’t resist. They’ll be lovely for BBQs if we ever get a summer.


ÅRSTID Table lamp - £21

I really love this lamp, I can’t believe I didn’t get two..looks like another trip is on the cards!

 

Alarm clock - £4.50

This clock looks so sweet but it is the work of the devil. It is SO loud. I keep it at the other side of my room to make sure I get out of bed but it makes a rubbish start to the day.



Heart shaped cactus - £3

Another impulse buy that was too sweet to leave.

 I have spent a long time recently on the Ikea website and Pinterest (so much more exciting that the essays I need to finish) and have but together a little wish list. My boyfriend hates shopping, hates ikea and likes to have a plan, so we need to know what we’re going in for and not spent time wandering.

 

NY love is 50 skyscrapers high - £5

 This time last year I was packing to spend my 21st in New York, I love this print and think it would look great framed.


Rug - £70
EMMIE LAND Cushion cover - £4
 

URSULA Throw, beige - £16


I love ‘soft furnishings’ and think that a rug, throw or cushions can really pull together a room.


HEMNES Dressing table with mirror - £190


HEMNES Chest of 6 drawers - £140


I really love the Hemnes collection, I’m lucky that my mum is downsizing her house at the same time so there is a lot of spare furniture for us to take but I love these two pieces.


I apologise for the image quality, my beloved camera broke. Thankfully it was under warranty but they have returned it back without the battery pack..mighty annoying!

4 comments:

  1. You picked up some lovely things, the jug is so cute! I love Ikea it's packed with affordable gems, that dressing table is lovely too

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great finds! I love that print with all the hearts on it.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that vanity table is so cute!

    btw, I have a great giveaway on my blog, you can win 50 $ to spend on jewellery. Check it out here: http://livinginash0e.blogspot.ro/2013/04/haute1-jewelery-giveaway-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked up some lovely things! I love the jug / vase ( I'm not sure what it is either haha) always nice to have fresh flowers in the house.good luck with your move xxx

    ReplyDelete