Saturday, 16 March 2013

Spring Clean & Cath Kidston Ikea Rosali

Life has taken over a bit recently. But my final year dissertation is now in and it was time for some spring cleaning.
Warning: the following image is not very Pinterest worthy!

 

Does anyone else’s version of ‘tidying up’ look like this? Pull out everything you own and lose motivation half way through?!

Thankfully I managed to keep going. With more bags going to the charity shop and a new ‘spring like’ duvet on I hope to have a new clutter free room and mind before the next wave of essays hit.
 

I really love this Cath Kidston Ikea duvet cover. My boyfriend thinks the floral, gingham and polka dot fitted sheet is too much but I just love it.


The cherry blossom wall art is a vinyl sticker I got from eBay. It was a bit of a hassle to put on but really brightens up the back wall.


Yet more pink! If at the time I only listened to Funeral for a Friend, you had told me how much pink would be in my room I would have been pretty shocked. I love these hummingbird fairy lights from Laura Ashley. They’re glass and give off such a lovely glow.


I admit that this Ikea orchid might but a bit too much and will have a new home when my desk is cleared.

I really love looking at home interiors and may continue the tour when I have cleared the other half of my room!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on submitting your final year dissertation, I remember the relief of finally finishing mine!

    Your room looks so pretty, I love the floral wall art, and the hummingbird lights are so cute! :)

    Thank you for following me on bloglovin'! But you are following my old url, my new url is jennypeaowl.blogspot.co.uk, which you can follow here on bloglovin', if you would like :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the diss hun! You must feel really relived! :) I love how your room looks like; it's so romantic and chic! The duvet cover is on my wish list and hopefully I'll get it this week! <33

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete