Friday, 1 February 2013

OOTD - Casual Drinks



Well from this I think I have worked out I have not yet mastered outfit photos! I can’t find a suitable place in my house and have such an awkward face / stance so these will have to do for my first time.


My favourite necklace is featured here too. My lovely boyfriend bought it on my 21st birthday in New York.
 






I wore this outfit to one of my favourite bars with a few of my favourite people on Thursday night.

The shirt is one of my favourite Primark bargains at £10 (I think!) I love all things nautical and this collar is just too cute.
Bag is also Primark
& tweed skirt from Urban Outfitters.





Someone please gives me some tips on taking ‘outfit of the day’ pictures! How do you stand and where do you look?! Hopefully one day I’ll get the hang of this..

6 comments:

  1. Cool blog and cute pictures:)
    I like your blog and will be really glad if you check out mine:)
    If you like it may be we can follow each other:)
    xoxo Veselina from Bulgaria

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is gorgeous

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to give you tips but I'm still working on it myself :) The swallow collar is gorgeous! Is that necklace Return to Tiffanys? If so I was close to getting myself when I went to New York, gutted I didn't now :(

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is, I just love the classic Tiffany colour x

      Delete